This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Make the most of the afternoon and enjoy the lioness, i do not watch them, though they have done good, 

• Good morning 

Many Happy Returns of the Day Annette, have a lovely break. Candysmum, hope you have a wonderful time with your little dog. Are you going near a beach so little dog can swim? 
    Im back to son’s again as more to sort out, then I must do some housework here as it’s a been bit neglected. I may watch the lionesses but don’t like to waste the lovely weather when the garden is calling! Could just watch the highlights later when hubbys home 

Jac x

• Hi Candysmums, that is some distance to travel, please I don't have to do it, I like your hubby, top man.

• We will be watching, I so want them to beat the cheating Australians 

• Hi Jac

She's a HUGE dog! Golden doodle....a cross between a golden retriever and a large poodle. Loves swimming, but I don't want her doing that when we're staying in a posh guest house!

We're going to Moffat, in the Scottish borders. Not too far from where I live, but it's an area I haven't visited. Setting off in a few minutes.

• Your dog sounds gorgeous. I went to Moffat in 1981 it was the first time I’d been to Scotland. I loved it especially climbing the hills and looking out on to the purple heather that stretched for miles and miles. 
    A wonderful lady cooked us a huge breakfast every morning..I was still full in the evening Laughing

• Just had an e mail from amazon uk, yes it was a scam, so please be careful, was not sure and i phoned amazon

• Hi Ellie, unexpected message from any one is usually a scam, we have that one awell, the internet is definitely not a safe place.

• Morning all, I hope you have recovered from the excitement of the lioness win, and have a fab day.

• Morning Ulls and everyone. As a rule i dont really watch football saw this match though. Congratulations to the team , as one reoprter said 1st  time in a final since 1966. Good luck to them on sunday.  Starting to get sunny here hope thats the case where ever you are and today is a good one for everyone. xxx