This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Good morning Ellie and all. Well we've had a lovely week with my family , my grandsons make me feel like a midget, Tom 13 and 5'8", Will 15 and 5'11" and love the bones of them, they've gone to there dad's family for 2 nights then back here. Hope your all well.

Ellie so many scams around as uou said we all need to be careful. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls, how are uou doing, hope your sleeping  better . Yes the football was great can't wait for the final on Sunday, the Lionesses are brilliant. xx

Moi

• Morning Moi so glad you had such a great week with your family . Nothing more uplifting as a visit with family.  Hope you are ok. Its good to have them back in a couple of days. xxx

• Good morning  Tricia, I luv the ladies football, can't  wait for the final. Yes the sun is trying to come out here, hope we all have a lovely day. xx

Moi

• Morning Everyone

I have just got up, omg i slept all night, cannot believe it  think my brain was dead, and switched of,

Was lovely here yesterday to warm for me, so stayed in doors,   and pottered, did sweep my front before it got   to hot for me.

.Glad everyone is doing ok, a.xxx

• Glad you had a good week Moi, xxx

• Morning Ellie its good if you manage to have a lie in. Think it supposed to be hot today so no heavy chores for you today. lol. Have a good day doing something relaxing. xxxx

• Good morning everyone

Well the lioness did great now for the final perhaps they can do it and bring the cup home, good luck to them. 

It's lovely and sunny here again todayxxx I have to work this morning so I hope the nice weather continues this afternoon so I can take the dogs to the country park. I also have to do some shopping at some point, I hate shopping any sort of shopping, people get in my way and insist on having a conversation right in the middle of the isle stopping everyone around them from getting on with their day, it so annoys me hence I hate shopping sorry moan over lol 

Have a great day everyone

Donna

• Morning Donna you have a busy day ahead hope it all goes well. Must admit dont like food shopping. xxx

• Off for a chinwag with my sister . Have a good day see you all later. xxx