This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• F you Cancer

This is the best bit.  Smiley

• Ellie please don’t stop! 

• Well what can I say "so true " Thumbsup

Moi

• Good morning all,  hope you all got lots of rest if not sleep, me I slept like a brick.  My nurse will be here about 8.30- 9am to do my bloods again, god knows where my bloods on Friday went ! NothiCoffeeg planed for today. My sister is popping in this afternoon for a chat, might go to the park for coffee Coffee️ and a walk if the rain stays off. Have a good day all. xx

Moi

• Good morning Moi, a little bit of a sad day for me, my son and his wife are heading back to Aberdeen. We don't see them often enough. On the other hand, a brighter note. We still have our other son and his girlfriend here until she goes back to Bolivia in a few days. 

Might be simpler if you took your bloods yourself Moi, you're not going to lose them but we know that's not a possibility. 

Have a great day Moi x

Love life and family.
  • Hi Tvman, wonders will never cease,  they found my bloods and my nurse is here giving me my treatment,  this is the last one for 12 weeks, I'm having a break. (Guinea pig again lol). Hope you and Mrs Tv are doing OK, has Mrs T radiotherepy stopped yet. Hope your both well, have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning Moi. Have just walked Ollie. Going to have a coffee with a good friend. Deaf church this afternoon then picking up my granddaughter, she says she’s missing me as I’m missing her. Then it’s Pilates this evening!!! A full day or what Grin

love to all especially our Ellie, Michael and Ulls xxxxx

Judy 

• Hi Judy have a great time with your granddaughter. You've a busy day, but they are the best as they keep our minds occupied.  I've just finished my last treatment next one 9/10/23, so am free to be me for 12 weeks. My sister is coming here shortly for the afternoon, it's raining here. Enjoy your day xx

Moi

• Hi Moi, that's great they found your bloods but they should never have been mislaid in the first place..

We're not so bad thanks. I'm waiting in the hospital car park while Mrs Tvman is getting her radiotherapy. Only 5 more days until the last day of radiotherapy and then 10 weeks later she'll see the oncologist to find out if the treatment has done the job. 

Fingers crossed Moi

Take care 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Tvman, the waiting is the worsted  all kinds go throught the mind.  I'm pray for good results for Mrs Tv. Chin up and onwards and upwards xx

Moi