This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Today I'm in the republic of Ireland, south of the border. My son and his Bolivian girlfriend were staying in Dublin. Mrs Tvman and I have never met her, she's lovely, always smiling. My other son is married to a Bolivian, they live in Aberdeen 

Love life and family.
  • Well, before i tackle my master chef soup I'm going to do a toasted hot cross bun with a coffee.

• Tvman that’s quite something having two girls in the family from Bolivia! 
    I’m looking forward to Pawn coming to live on the UK from Thailand. We get on so well. 

• She’s got a great sense of humour and is as daft as me Grin 

• I’ve been out this morning to meet my eldest daughter, don’t see her as much as I would like so that was nice. Weather is getting very wet and windy here now so will batten down the hatches for the rest of the day. Mr Simmo  has bought a new coffee so will try this now. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Very windy here, but sun is shinning, so some thing, enjoy your coffee, i just finished mine. x

• Ooh looks nice and cosy at the Simmo’s households Blush 

Judy x

• As I said we have never met her before apart from online with her family wishing my son a happy birthday. He met her online, my other son met his wife at Aberdeen uni. They're both really lovely characters.

My son married his wife in Bolivia just before the pandemic hit north and south America and all flights in and out were cancelled. My younger of the two sons left the day before but the elder of the two ended up staying in Bolivia for 7 months!

Take care everyone

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Hope you have a great time with Pawn, MSG

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • I will when she comes. Not sure when that will be! 
    I am so chuffed. I’ve made my first ever butternut squash soup and it will pass master chef if I say it myself Grin texture and taste are perfect Ok hand 

Judy x