This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Well always a first and no doubt, will not be the last,

• Ah thanks Moi, Ellie and Judy. I had more cake when I got home as brought home a party bag yesterday so cake for lunch too! Now feel like a barrel! But just been for a long walk so hopefully all evens out Stuck out tongue winking eye 

• love Jac
  • Thanks Ulls, always a big relief until the next scan! x

• Hi Moi, Yes I too love the Tennis and have been lucky enough to have been to Wimbledon several times, the atmosphere is fantastic. No housework for two weeks yeh!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi guy's and girl's, what a day, I was supposed to be given a date for x-ray today but nothing arrived, so rang the hospital to find out what's going on 4 times each an hour apart answered by a robot told me line's were full, call again later, eventually got through appointment next Monday.

Rang GP to ask for pain relief I was 27 in line 45 minutes later spoke to reception told I had to complete a triage form again stupid questions, next a text telling me GP will call at 5 pm, same GP who saw me 2 week's ago, prescription would be at pharmacy in half hour, it was Codeine and Dulcoease, one to give me constipation one to give me the sh   opps relax me both to be taken 3 times per day.

• Well i would say, that was a very eventful day, and some thing out the norm. well we knnow what your days ahead, entail, xx 

• Yes Annette I'm the same just love tennis. Haven't been to Wimbledon would like to go. We do have a tennis tournament every year called Tennis in the park (even thought its held in Hope University now ) Hope you get some sleep xx

Moi

• Poor Ulls, you've had a chuck the phone out the window day, all the holding the line makes you feel like that. Hope your meds relieve your pain as well xx

Moi

• How frustrating Ulls. They don’t make life easy do they? Hope today is a better day today x