This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Hi Jac, hope you get a good day for your BBQ, sounds like you have a good number of friends willing to help, turn your back on the garden for a week at this time of year is dangerous!

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Thank you Moi for your support

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Ulls, I'm reading between the lines here because I haven't seen another post by you but because of Ellie's reply I take it you were asked about a DNR. I'm sure they ask everyone in our situation. I agreed to sign one early on but after I passed my sell by date, I asked them to put it on HOLD because my circumstances had changed and they said "it would be a pleasure!" So it needn't be a forever thing! Hope they get you sorted out and home ASAP. Thinking of you and of course Michael too.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Tvman I’ve just seen your message to Loony and I’m so sorry to hear about your wife. Wishing her and you the strength to get through her treatment. 

Sending positivity and hugs Hugging your way. 

Judy x

• Thinking of you Michael and Ulls xxxx

• Thank you Judy and thank you for your support previously

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Thanks again, it hasn't been easy. I've had a cluster of appointments myself as well as my wife's chemo and radiotherapy. I'm so very tired. Today my wife's radiotherapy is at 2.20 in Belfast and my dental appointment is at 3.10 in a different town about 30 minutes away. My wife should be finished about 2.40, exactly 30 minutes to make it. I think I'm going to have to ring the dentist and try to get a different appointment. Thing is that I already have changed the date and time once!

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • Bless you Tvman, all this is not for the faint hearted. It's one step as a time, literally.

The denist will understand where you're coming from re situation.

Judy x

• Hi Ulls, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I too had an infection - mine was in my chest - and I also had sepsis which was treated with intravenous antibiotics 4 times a day for 10 days. I wish you well my friend, you have lit up this site with your wit and humour. Keep fighting, but it's understandable if you wish to set up a DNR although don't do it in haste Ulls. 

Love life and family.
  • I've spoken to the dentist's secretary and she was most sympathetic. She's going to relay the message to the dentist who is a long time friend as well. He's of course aware of my dilemma and the news of my wife is definitely going to shock him. The secretary has left the ball in my court and I'll contact them when our situation improves. So good of them.

Take care Judy

Tvman x 

Love life and family.