This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone is having a good day. I did type a reply up for you guys but the website deleted it, hmm who knows what happened there.. Anyways I saw the consultant. He is lovely as usual. Put me at ease with asking about the family etc. The cancer is under control. He has decided to put me on Niraparib a daily chemotherapy drug to maintain the illness. I am eternally greatful for the chance. I had a cry in the car afterward. The other option was to wait 3 months for another scan and see how things are which i think is cruel because things can change quickly in that time. I hope to enjoy the summer holidays with my kids the best that i can and i hope i dont have too many side affects. Thanks for listening to me, please dont stay up to late to watch the Tennis x

• LOL BM XES Politics, and yes Reglion as such are no no ,You have made my day, so pleased for you and your family, we like to her, stable Mabel, as we call it.

I have two replies from you, do not worry, you enjoy your children make the most of every day, Yipee xxx.

• Mind you three taboo subjects, i could only talk about one, anyway, lol 

• Good it's 23 here  slight breeze. I sound like the weather girl. Just ironed a few bits and that's enuff for one day. Sitting feet up relaxing again. Packed a bag for the weekend so all set for tomorrow. Southport is a no go as want to watch Andy finish his game so going out for dinner later xx

Moi

• So pleased for your results, breath out relax with your babies and get on with life . Oh yes 10.45pm last night for tennis lol xx

Moi

• I am so pleased BM just what we want to hear. 
    Have a wonderful holiday time with your children and may the side affects, if any, not spoil it for you and your children Heart️ xxxx

Judy 

• Hi BM im so glad that your appointment went well. Sending you a great big hug. Have a great summer with your children. Its always great to hear good news it it uplifting for all of us. Love Tricia. xxx

• I found a newt that was trying to get across a road when we were in Scotland and I did the same Judy and always help worms x

• I had such a lovely day with the children. They are so funny and full of life and happiness, just what I needed! and Hyde Hall is beautiful. The trip was so well organised and the team were excellent. It was hot! I’ve put my name down to help next year. I’ll get there early for a coffee first though Joy
    Hope you’ve all had a good day

best wishes to Morton

love Jac x

• One little boy asked ‘can I run around to cool down?’ 
    So innocent and full of endless potential and possibilities! 
    J x