This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit - Chat Thread - no 14

• 784 replies
  • 48 subscribers

A new thread other getting full lol (continued from thread no 13)

Talk about what ever you wish to, within reason,

What your up to today, what you may be doing, having bloods done, or scan day, or results,

Though if you have a special topic, please start anew thread,

This is for daily everyday life, we talk about this and that, and yes rubbish,and   nonsense at times, me included.

That is some times what daily life is like, 

• If a Bungee  Jump, i will come and watch, with a camera, lol , though think i would rather do shopping. xxx

• Good morning Ellie and Tricia.  Sun's out here too . Shopping and bunging jump aye can't  be bad. I'm giving the tennis Tennis a break today, (sore bot, sitting to much). So doing the washing this morning, then off to Southport.  We'er thinking Thinking LLandudnofor the weekend !Anyway have a good day. Ellie you don't like worms and you virtually live in the garden, but needs must. XX

Moi

• Morning enjoy your day Moi.

No never liked worms, though since, i have had a new job to do, if ground is dry not some many, lol give me spiders anytime,

You have a good couple of days, enjoy xxx

• Opposites ! I'm ok with worms but jump out of my skin with spiders lol. Ellie please tell Morton he's in my thoughts and send love and hugs. Enjoy your shopping, wine and cake on the shopping list. I had a wine or 2 last night and quavers, very nice. xx

Moi

• I pick up worms Bug that are struggling to each the grass side of the path….when no one’s looking Joy

Judy x

• Hi Ellie73.

can I thank you for your efforts with Morton.

he is in a unhappy situation but is fortunate indeed to have the best wishes and hopes from everyone on here. I am sure that is making a huge difference to him.

• Good morning, I’m waiting for the children to turn up for their trip. Wish I’d thought of getting a coffee but too late now. It’s a lovely day here at Hyde Hall at the moment, sunny with a breeze but hope it doesn’t get too hot. Have a good day bungee jumping Tricia, shopping and worm catching Ellie and tennis watich Moi or not if you’re off to Southport. Wasn’t the Murray match good. So tense almost couldn’t watch

Jac x

• Morning Moi sounds like you have a great weekend planned, Enjoy Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Judy hope youre ok. theris only one thing i can say to this post. YUK!!! lol. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Jac hope you are feeling better today.Enjoy your day out with the kids. I havent watched the Murray match yet as i think im a jinx to him. So will watch it after hes finished lol. Dont think there is much chance of a bungee jump from me lol. Love Tricia. xxx