This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• That's exactly what I'm doing now! Don't fight it, it's meant to be!

• In my skinhead days my dad started to call me son !!! Then become a mod. I worked Saturday the hairdressers my dad had he was a barber. One Saturday one stylist said your dad's locked the door, the beetles must be in, go in so I did, he said OUT, George said oh leave her Sam so I stayed in there staring at them like a fool I was 14 at the time xx

Moi

• good to look back moi xxx

• It certainly is Ellie, its been a funny  sort of day. Up down lots of memories, but on the hole not bad xx

Moi

• Thik it has been what i call, a reflection day, for one reason or another, xx

• Wow Moi what a memory Smiley 

• That's right reflection day, that exactly  it Ellie. xx

Moi

• Good Morning Everyone, and Morton 

In fact i have just got up, not even had my first cuppa, slept really good.

Started to watch a film last night, it is one of my favorites,

Though 3hrs was a quiet a while, so late going to bed, gone 2am lol.

Its Sunday day of rest, to be honest, not sure, what i may do,

Everyone, have a real good day, if you are able and can

xxxxxxx

• Good morning all, It's  bit chilly here this morning and overcast. Had 2 cuppas Ellie and will get up shortly. Need to go the shop for a couple of things I forgot.                                       For some reason I feel at piece with myself this morning, haven't felt like this for a very long time. Well I'm quit hungry at the moment so will have to get up for my breakfast,  banana on toast mmmmm.   Take care all thinking of you M sending hugs xx

Moi

• Hi, well i have just been opening, all doors and windows, lol wish we had some rain, none here for weeks.

I have not had my breakie yet, always have shower first, which i am next going to do,.

Had my tea, so that means,  i am on the right track.

You have a nice day Moi, and i am glad you fill at peace with your self, xxxx