This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Hi Jac i will be glad when it gets cooler just too hot lately to be comfortable. Enjoy you lunch with mum and dad . xxx

• Still a bit ouch!

We men suffer for our art.

• Good Morning

Well well  well, heat here yesterday, knocked me sick, today another day.

Hope everyone as a good day.

Hope all men down, are  now starting to come back up.

I am showered and breakie, nearly over have an early dentist appointment, lovely.

I did watch Elton John last night, well he did surprise me, thought he may be rubbish, though for his age did really well.

xxxx,

• Good morning everyone, sorry I haven’t been on for the last 2 days or so.  I have really bad bone pain and it making it difficult to type at my iPad.  Hope you are all doing ok.  I am seeing the GP today and getting some bloods so hopefully that will help with some treatment for this anaemia too.  

I will let you all know how I get on today or tomorrow.  Have a rest day all. 

M x x x x

• Morning Morton

Really good to hear from you,, hopefully  the GP appointment goes well.

Never seems to stop, at times,.

Take it one day at a time.

Take Care xxx

• Copy and paste Ellie’s reply for me M.

onwards and upwards

• Good morning M sorry to hear your in so much pain, my heart goes out to you. I hope your gp can help sort out your pain relief. Anemia is horrible, I think at some point on our journey with cancer we all get it, mine was early on about 5 years ago. Sending good vibes and hugs xx

Moi

• Sorry to hear you’ve got bad pain Morton. That’s rough. Hoping you feel a bit better soon.

love Jac x

• Hi Morton, I hope your appointment with your GP went well yesterday and he can give you something to help with e joint pain, it's horrible.

I go on Monday to get my bloods checked after having two infusions of iron to help with the anaemia as the Blood Transfusion didn't work the way they thought it would. I do know what you mean about joint pain. If my husband isn't around, I dictate my messages, rather than type them because my hands and wrists get so sore typing! You just press the microphone next to the space bar on an iPad and off you go!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!