This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

•  i am not a lap dog person,  if your going to get a dog, get a dog as such, Though others do like them.

, Though thanks, for your input xx

• BP no offence was taken i thought your comment was very funny. Love Tricia. xxx

• Sorry to read this sending them all hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery. Love Tricia. xxx

• M so glad to read this you will be dancing very soon. You are full of spirit and strength. Big hugs. Tricia. xxx

• Good morning everyone. Hope you all have managed to get some sleep in spite of the heat and humidity. Have a good day. Love Tricia. xxx

• Hi Morton, sorry that you’ve not been well. A visit to the hospice is a good idea, helps put your mind at rest about the future even if it’s a long way off. And there’s lots of other things they offer too so a very positive thing to do. Glad you were well enough for a walk yesterday with your friends. That always lifts the spirits.  Hope you’ve got some delicious cal lined up? I had some gorgeous scones in Scotland, though I suppose officially they’re not cakes! Is there a traditional cake apart from Dundee?

• Morning

Well i slept good gain, not sure about getting threw, the day,

24 already, nothing getting done again.

Hope our three down men are doing as good as they can.

Do not worry the ladies will keep things You will are be back, shorty i am sure.

Hope every one hasthe best day they can xxxxxgoing, 

• Hi Tricia, Ellie and all

it was a hot night wasn’t it, just the sheet for us . It’s suppose to get cooler this week hopefully. Off to see Mum and Dad today for a spot of lunch and to fill them with tales of Scotland. Have a good day 

Jac x

• Morning Ellie Glad you had a good nights sleep. Ithink today is going to be a sit infront of the fan day. Its 20 degrees here at the moment  supposed to be rising to 30 degrees later hope they are wrong. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Shadders and Tricia

20 that's cold, 24 here, was going to strip bed, makes me sweat best of times, so its getting left,

Glad you had a good holiday Shadders, nice trip out to

see mum and dad, that's nice.and lunch, how the other half live, lol

Have a good day xxxx