This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Blush Well said Ellie. When asked ‘How are you’ I say, I’m fine! But on here I say it how it is xxxx Heart

• That is so right, because if you told people, what they going to say, they do not know how one may fill.

When i lost Tom, yes i joined on here the bervement group, again only people that have gone threw grief truly understand, my kids never really, yes was their dad, completely different, to being the other part of you, That group got me threw, that stage of my life,

So again was very grateful, i still go on their and help others, when needed, xxx

• Hi Ellie, you are so right on every level. 

• Thanks lol, glad i am right some times, though not always.

xxx

• Hi Ellie  as you say this group and the people in it have helped us all, with support, laughter and understanding. It has definitely calmed me alot since I first joined. At first you just don't know were to turn and feel so lonely,  but it's good to chat to people going or been through this tish. Love to you all xx

Moi

• Well folks I'm off to bed, feeling tired. Weather I sleep or not is another thing. Good night god bless all. Xx

Moi

• I’m joining you! Sleeping xxx

• Hi BP, So pleased you don't need surgery.

By the way, you don't have to be mad to join this Group but if you are it helps!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi MSG, That's the way it should be, I think we've all got that smile and "I'm fine thanks" off pat but on here you can tell it how it is because we've all been there!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning.

Well, i slept really well, sorry to say, in case others did not,,Every door and window, have open, and had a cup of tea, in the garden, how lovely out there. at 6.15,.

Have watered plants in conservatory, before the sun comes out.

Yes out shopping, where does the days or weeks, go to..

Hope you all have a nic day, what ever you may, be up to,

I have still not seen  Ruby, little bit, concerned, hope she pops in,

Enjoy FRIDAY xxxxx