This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Morning everyone .hope you are all well .I've been up since 5.30 .dog clip clopping on lamate .then to warm then to bright  so uve had dog out all animals and me fed and I've been to aldi. That's my day done as its forcast rain soon for rest of day x

• There has to be stronger pain killers for osteoporsis if not i believe the next best pain killer is a bottle of whisky neat.lol. Hope your xray appointment arrives quickly its not nice when you are in consistant paid. Sending tou love and hugs to you. Tricia. xxx

• Accepted with joy,  just don't hug to tight RelaxedRelaxedRelaxed

• Morning Bev Hope your good you really have been busy already i think i should feel shame as all ive done so far is drink tea lol. Have a great day and a rest you deserve it. Love Tricia. xxx

• It has to be a squisy hug according to my grandaughter they are the best and only the best is good enough for you. Tricia. xxx

• Well Well Well

Every one been up all night.

Not even had my first cuppa.

Just come down stirs, woke up at 7amand yes fell back to sleep,no point, getting up says me.my plans was to cut grass, today, well heavy rain, thunder,and lighting for age.

So not sure, what to do in doors, hoovered and dusting everything yesterday,/

Hope everyone, has the best day possible, and good to see A member back in the flock, yes Morton you.

Must have my tea, later everyone xxxxx

• Thank you so much Tricia for your support and hope you are doing well. Oh yes I am looking forward to getting on those tables and dancing, and eating cake every day again. 

M x 

• Good for you Judy, that is brilliant you had a good exercise session.  having stuff to do that isn;t all of this is super important I think.  Really happy for you :) 

• Lovely to se you post, i do not mind if your dancing on the table, more so if you have your kilt on, great, xxx

• Morning Ellie How are you today sense of humour is still there lol Love Tricia. xxx