This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Every thing as cheap then, even me, in the fact i never drank, always a tomtoe juice, with a splash of Worcester  sauce lol  xx

• Good morning all.  Here we are here then.  just found you all.  I have my oncology appointment in the next half hour.  Will let you all know how it goes.  Should be an interesting appointment I think. 

Hope you are all having a good day so far 

All the best 

M x x x x 

• Morning, well you knew we would not be far away,

I cannot run now, along we some others,

Hope your appointment, goes really well, xxxx

• Thank you Ellie, it’s a wee phone appointment so at least I haven’t had to travel today.  I hope you are ok. 

M x 

• That's good,  it is a phone call as such, getting to different hospitals for me is a and tiring,

Better get a move on, few little things to do, and going to be nice day. xxx

• Have a good day Ellie, Hope the weather is kind to you 

M x x x x

• We are Morton remembering times before you were born.

• Morning everybody, Hope all is well with you all and going well for those on treatments etc. I'm going to take a bit of a break from the Forum over the summer months. I'm OK, but rather overwhelmed at the moment with a mixture of things, some nice, some the usual anxiety stuff [scan in July], but apart from that I have studio work to get stuck into for an exhibition at the end of the year and once into that there's no space in my brain for anything else.

So whatever you are managing to do, I hope you all have a really good, positive summer [more warmth please] and I'll see you again later in the year. My daughter is coming to stay next week so I'm hoping for some decent sunny days.

Love to you all,  Rainie x

• I never went into a pub till I was 18 made up for it after that though! Grin
    even in the Cavern they only served Coca Cola! 
    we use to hang out at coffee bars xxx

• Nor did i, my boyfriend took me to first one, though did turn out to become husband lol, sure he corrupted me in lots of things, lol