This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I hope they can sort it out properly for you not just a sticking plaster job 

• Yu get your results quick, mine take 10 ten days

• Every 4 weeks bloods Friday morning,  results Friday afternoon and treatments Monday that's in Clattabridge. If gp does bloods it takes 10 days . Xx

Moi

• Yep, bloods before 1:30pm (cut-off time for the bus to the lab), then results available in the afternoon.  Same with GP bloods, although results only visible to oncology in the afternoon.  It takes ages for the results to cascade down to the GP, an IT feature I suspect! 

• Good morning all, well not that good very cloudy and only 15 degree's, been up a while osteoarthritis playing up left hand and wrist are swollen and sore.

I get more pain from the bones than the cancer, nevermind life is for living, so just getting on with it. So don't all rush to pamper me, I'll be a brave soldier.

• Morning Ulls and everyone. Am I allowed to give you a hug Hugging Ulls 

It’s 15 degrees here and raining. So it could be an ironing dsy (my least favourite chore) 

• Morning Ulls sorry you had another bad night. Ihope its only 15 degrees here need a break from the heat. Of course i would rush to pamper you but  Asda is waiting for me lol.Iwill bring you back a cake for being such a brave little soldier. I think you should give any thoughts of painting a miss lol. Hope you feel betterby the time i return. Have a good Saturday. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Msg23  would you be interested in a deal. I will do your ironing if you go food shopping for me. lol. Love Tricia. xxx

• Joy I don’t like shopping either Tricia. I should have been born rich and had lots of servants xxxx

• I feel exactly the same but unfortunately that wasnt what life had in store for me lol. xxx