This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I no Ulls I have everything I could possibly need in mine. Lol xx

Moi

• Good morning Judy just got home after having bloods done.  Put the washing on and having a welcome cup of tea. Think a biscuit or 2  is called for, to build my bloods up again lol xx ps bet the grass has never looked better xx

Moi

• Glad the bloods are done! It gets harder as time goes on! I’m not a giver, I’ve been told Weary 

trouble with grass it’s grows again!! But i don’t like artificial grass so I’m just have to put up with it growing. 
    just got back from walking Ollie and am sat outside in the shade with iced water 

enjoy your cuppa Coffee️ and bickies xxxxx

Judy 

• My hair is getting thin now so wore my chemo band outside for the first time. 

• All a part of this exciting journey, never no what surprise is going to turn up. what shampoo do you use may i ask, 

• Joy Oh is it exciting! I must remember that! 
    I use Tropic hair shampoo and conditioner. 

• well i started  to use Plantur 39 little bit expensive, i used couple of times a week, and then only once a .

It activates hair roots, prevents and reduces hair loss, for me i noticed a difference, definitely not as it used to be, but better than what it was, Also i bought the one  they advertise for men Alpecin, and i use both, once one week then the other and that's my regimen, usemy normal other times,  xx

• Thanks Ellie. I will look into what you have recommended xxx

• I'm also a non giver that why I have a port in my arm as I have awful vains, the blood just flows from my port xx

Moi

• Well i must be an odd ball, after seven years, and all the scans, and more so lately, never had a problem, one day, one day, i may be nit a giver.

Just come in from garden, far to hot for me, i am glowing, glowing and now a spark, xxx