This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Hello every one

I have just had an e mail from Morton, e e mailed and did say, everyone always thinks of him on the thread and he has asked me let you know,  he thanks you for your good wishes and thoughts, means a lot.

Said a slight improvement and he hopes he will be able to get back on here perhaps the end of  the week, and will update everyone, i was given no other details. xxx

• Thanks for letting us know Ellie. Hope to hear from him soon. xxx

• Been a few days, but had a reply now, so hopefully, xxxx

• Thanks Ellie for letting us know. Looking forward to his return. The start of the upward journey. Love Tricia. xxx

• I thought that would amuse some of you, I've cut the loose thread off, my spouse laught as well called me a plonker, nothing like a bit sympathy absolutely nothing like it 

• thought you was talking about a plonker sorry 

• Hi Tricia, I'm so pleased the wedding went well and the Scottish weather behaved for you.

Im sure you had your flat shoes in a bag, ready for the dancing! Good for you even attempting high heels!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh Poor Ulls, Ouch! I will give you some sympathy if no one else does! In future pull the zip up slowly    Just in case!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning Anndanv..i did indeed have a pair of flaties with me lol although my dancing skills leave a lot to be desired lol.I hope everything with you is good. Have a great wednesday. Love Tricia. xxx

• Morning Everyone.

Yes up early, did not sleep very good last night,  hence was up at 6am

Never mind, hope you all have a nice day planned, or just doing what you want, going to be another hot one.

Just going to have a cuppa, bone tablet now done so i can.

Later xxx