This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 13

• 894 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Continues from thread no 12

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Ok your go first, I always respect old people, your needs must be greater than mine.

• Thank You much appreciated, they sure are, over haul needed, xxx

• Good morning everyone. Hope you weekend was full doing things that made you happy. I have returned from bonny scotland. The weather was good, I walked my daughter down the asile only staggered a couple of times lol, just not able to walk in stilletos those days are over lol. and a great day was had by everybody. Good luck to anyone facing blood test scans etc hope you have positive outcomes. Love Tricia. xxx          

• Morton what can i say i am so so sad to read your recent posts you have been having a horrible time. I have everything crossed that you are feeling a little better. I am sending you bags of positivity, great big hugs and lots of love. You are always in my thoughts. I hope you recieved the virtual piece of wedding cake i had couriered to you and look forward to eating it with you and all the other amazing and lovely people in this group. You are one in a million Mr M so in the words of Ellie onwards and upwards. Love Tricia. xxxx

• Hi Trisha, glad you enjoyed Scotland, such a wonderful experience walking your daughter down the isle, nice to see your back, so how was the camper van.

• Up up each day with the rising sun I've got a job and it must be done.

Well had a good night sleep last night only up once, perhaps I should try sleeping once every 2days?

• Morning Ulls  Nice to be back with you all. I think you are mixing me up with Jac shes away  in her camper van i was in a very nice hotel lol. Hope you are feeling well today and you have a great Tuesday. Have missed your wit it always brings me a smile. Love Tricia. xxx

• I realised after I posted, my memory is not what it was, my apologies for that. But still nice to have you back.

• I seem to have come back to gremlins messing about in my laptop lol. xxx

• I don't know about wit more like twit, silly old codger.