This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Hi Ellie, just received my PSA results it's doubled to 0.557, so have to go back in 6 weeks instead of 12, I'm not worried as I'm due to have my Decapeptyl injections on Thursday, I all way have lotGrinof hot flushes and a rise in PSA in the 3 weeks before the injection, so just wait until I get the next bloods taken. GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

• If your not worried, then i am not worried, thank you for letting me know xx

• Sort out your emoji addiction. This is a grown up forum where we discuss matters of import.

Unless of course we are discussing wayward reptiles!

• Hi Morton, your relaxing holiday sounds lovely. Yes when you go there you expect mixed weather. One day it can be like summer the next like winter. You take the good with the bad but it's worth it. The hours of daylight are amazing!

Hope you feel the benefit of your break!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thank you Annette it was a nice time indeed.  Very tiring of course but enjoyable.  If it is raining you just have to wait a wee moment or two then summer will be along lol. 

M x 

• Good morning everyone.  Ulls sorry to see your PSA went up, glad you aren’t too worried though and it’s something you have seen before with the timing of your injection.   I am out for lunch and some drinks this afternoon.  It’s Tuesday so may as well have a wee party (the joy of being retired).  Hope you all have nice Tuesday plans and for those with appointments etc they go as well as they can.  

M x x x x

• Morning Morton

You enjoy your day, why not, everyone deserves a bit of enjoyment now and then.

Though at moment, yours seems to be now now  now, LOL Have a Good Day 

xxxxxx

• Ha ha, yes this is true…I am certainly pushing the boat out.  A quieter time starts soon lol.  Have a good day Ellie. 

M x x x 

• Good Morning Ellie and Morton, nice to see your up and about we have nothing scheduled for today so of to the beach later this morning, lunch in Tin of Sardines, followed by ice cream at the gelatino, then a stroll along the prom

• Enjoy your day out Morton ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup