This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• LOL Men and their toys Football, might be a sit on mower, though have to put petrol in it,

• Pleased yo got out with your friends, good one, lovely here as well, have been for a walk aroung the estate, see what jobs need to be done, xx

• My garden or estate seems to be collecting all sorts these days, more mouths to feed and the noise everything makes, the humans are worse than the animals, but never turn any one away, till the inn is full, x

• Nice to see your enjoying your retirement Morton 

• I hope no one turns up riding a donkey in December.

• When can i retire please, Do not think women do, though some men do, present company except.

Well as long as Father Christmas does to take the reindeer away,  only the virgin Mary rode on the donkey, if  any one else arrived on donkey,  would be an imposter, i believe,x

• Good Morning Every One

It is Sunday, the day of rest,

I will abide by that, i think, the weather is lovely,doors all open.

Had a busy day yesterday, did quiet a few jobs, had two lots of company, and a couple of phone calls, my day flew by.

Every bone hurts today, though small price to pay, after everything i done, so wd 40 coming out, to oil them bones 

bones them dry bones

Hoe every one is well, not seen Ruby, or Tricia, so hope they are ok and Morton, been out taking things easy, with gentel walking,

Right enjoy your day xxx

• Good morning Ellie and everyone, quite cloudy here, good as I have a bit of painting to do outside, church this afternoon, club tonight.

We played cards last night I lost, pleased we don't play strip poker boy would i be cold.

• I always thought you was Hot Hot Hot lol lol 

• i am doing nothing mind made up,only dinner later, so your day is full on x