This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

•  Hi Ruby will be thinking of you. Hope your CT scan goes well. you just focus on what a fabulous times you and your sister,and the children will enjoy when they arrive from Australia on the 23rd. Sending you lots of hugs and love. Tricia. xxxx

• Its been cold day here too, had to put the heating on hopefully the warmer days will make there way to us tomorrow. hope you have had a good day. xxxx

• Yes going to be warmer tomorrow, so they say, End of May, i am gardening tomorrow, as long as it does not rain lol.

Yes cold tonight,

my day was quiet good, hope yours was as well, did quiet a few things, like you do, some wedding couple  phone calls, dusted and hoovered up stairs lol. not sure where the time goes to,xx

• Hi M hope your just  day patient and home fully topped up in the blood department. You'll feel like a new man. Sending hugs xx

Moi

• Yes she is! Weather not that great out there at the mo - she’s in Sydney. Also, she has to tie in her visits over here with Australia Flag au school holidays. It feels unreal that they will be over here soon, I feel quite giddy thinking about it! Hugging

• Thank you so much Moi, I am sure I will be out at tea time as they said.  I hope so anyway lol 

M x x 

• TY Ellie as we say, it’s a wee day out for us.  Looking forward to a wee cuppa and a biscuit lol 

M x x x 

• Ah ty you Tricia, Yes I am looking to get the dancing shoes on soon.   A wee bag of some wonderful donors blood (god bless them) and I will be good to go. 

Take care Tricia. 

M x x x 

• Might be blue blood, then you would be royal and i would have to learn, how to courtesy 

• Hi All, Ruby it's great you have family coming over from Australia, definitely something great to look forward too. As Ellie has said, now you have joined us here, you will never be alone!

Ulls Please don't overdo it in the garden, a bit of weeding or planting here and there is fine but digging is too much like hard work and it a definite NO NO!

Morton, so glad you are feeling a bit better. Keep it up. Yes the heat here is unbelievable, too hot for me but please Tricia likes it! Snap! I got another antibiotic for cellulitis yesterday, I just can't seem to get rid of it and I don't think the heat helps any!

Ellie the idea of having a garden is so you can sit in it on a nice day and relax. Please try to remember that!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!