This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• I knew you had your own mansion and large estate, Essex normal there. 

• Only dug out some plants for 45 minutes out of breath, sweating, pain in neck and so tired, had a sandwich, getting ready to go shopping in a bit

• Hi Judy, I like fresh lemon juice a spoon of ginger powder and hot water.

• Sun has got its hat on, wedding and dead heading, gardeners day of, it is a never ending circle, go round and round, doing the same thing, not sure what my employees really do lol. x
  • Other than doffing their cap's, easy to get lost in you garden ben went for a walk and never came back.

• Hello Jac, no need fo apologise. It was great to read that you had a fab time in Ireland! Health wise with me, it’s very up and down (am currently in the oncology unit having a third saline infusionHeart(Friday, yesterday and now today). CT scan to morrow. Chemo is on hold at the mo. My sister and her children arrive from Australia  on the 23rd June so whilst  I am trying to stay focused in the present, I am counting the days until I see them. I am so pleased I joined this group as I am feeling a bit scared at the mo and need the camaraderie that you and everyone on here gives me Heart️Thank you xxxxxxx.

• Well the grounds are so large,  and all the little cottages for the work men,

Still have one flower pot, and a lovely looking plant in it, i do talk to it, and it smiles, x

• Ruby do not fill alone, we are all here,, please speak up if you just need a little bit of TLC xxx

• Your sister is avoiding the winter can't say I blame her, I have friends in walagong.

• Ruby, to be honest we all feel scared waiting for results it's quite normal, and your right the lovely people on this group are a big help, sometimes kind words sometimes take the Micky, it help to have a laugh and be silly sometimes.