This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• To be honest Bev, no i do not, do not ask me why, i always think, have done my bit,and cannot change anything, though, i do like to know what the next port of call will be, and i have already asked that.

I cannot imange how it fills for you, to go threw that,  and make your self sick with worry,

I really hope, the  scan is positive for you and any one else, xx

• I worry Bev. I have bloods Friday then onco a week after that.

I am properly twitchy, for some reason more this time than ever before.

So I get you for sure.

Ellie is right, nothing can be changed.

My onco was always trying to increase the gap between appointments. He used to say when do you want to see me next? I used to say tomorrow please!

How mad am I?

• Hi Bev  Worrying won't make a difference to the result but it can make you I'll.

I'm with Ellie on this, once I have had the scan, there is nothing more I can do. I try to focus on the things I can do rather than the things that are out of my control. I try to forget about the scan and only start to think about it again on the day I get the results. What will be, will be!

Try to find something to focus on for the next two weeks, Ellie has her conservatory what are you going to focus on?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Itisme 123, If my consultant asked me that, my answer would be "next year please"!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning, each and everyone, one of you.

Third cup of cup, then shower, i had a lie in this morning, never got up till 8 lovely,

No appointments for me today, if any one has one, hope it goes well.

Might have to get my summer PJ's  out was very warm last night,though it has been quiet chilly some nights.

Lets see,.

Hope you all have a good day, Morton, Rt today, hope it does, its Magic.xxx

• Good morning all, Morning Ellie, thank you re Radio Ga Ga today.  I am hoping it gives me my dancing hips back, got to get my party moves in place lol! Nice that you have a day of peace with no appointments.  It’s a beautiful day here and the forecast ahead is really nice as well.  Hope everyone has a lovely day today and makes as much of the day as possible. Even it that is just to rest, that is making the most of :) 

Have a good one all. 

M x x x x

• Hiya at the moment I can barley walk. I've got these spots all.over my legs had them few .month now.my oncologist thinks.it cud be so n so..well if it I'd that then treat me for it as.i have all the symptoms honestly why do they make u wait so long .I don't see him for 2 weeks.and I'm.goin.2.say if.i.was a.dog in pain im sure u wud take me vet for treatment. If affecting all.my joints the pain is awful.x

• sorry to read this Bev, hope you get your scan results sooner and you get some pain relief.  Do you have someone helping you with this?  My GP referred me to the hospice team and they work brilliantly together to make sure that pain management is a the top of the list. 

Take care Bev. 

Best wishes

M x 

• You are really John Travolta though at moment lost your Mo Jo, lol  i can picture you dancing like that, and would love to see, would make my year, and lots of others as well.

I lie lady ga ga 

Later xxx

• The pain as only came cos of these spots oncologist thinks its eryethema nodosum. It's says joint pain comes with it.but he wants 2 wait for  dermatology to look. Well that cud take months I'm my eyes if u thinks it's something then treat it .honestly I don't no were to turn x