This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Hi Tricia, we had a wonderful time thank you and celebrated 30 years since graduation! Lots of drinking, laughing and late nights but mostly wine drinking! I did have a few guiness but alas no whisky! I’ll have to do the whisky in Scotland in a couple of weeks. Scenery was amazing and we went to the coast most days. Went to Sligo, Carrick on Shannon, Cliffs of Moher and Galway. Also went to a sweet little private museum of Irish history and another museum about the plantations and a bit about the potato famine. Was all very interesting. How are you lovely lady? 
    Jac x

• I wondered if it was lol! Master of disguise!

Joy

• Hi lol you know me to well,i eat in morning and no more till dinner lol, might grap packet  Crips lol and  my two coffee,

Well been sorting out all my wind chimes, like Christmas lights, put them away all straight, and spaghetti when they come back out, but done now,that was a little job, lol

Washing done and still have an hour  to go, Moi, hope your feeling brighter xxx

• You are very kind Tricia 0800475231. 

• , had a break, been out and sprayed weeds which grown faster than the grass, done now, enough is enough, and i picked up my book earlier, so different day for me, xxx

•  Been for my scan today so fingers crossed Fingers crossed all is good when I get my results x

• Had my scan this afternoon fingers crossed Fingers crossed all is good when I see consultant in 2 weeks time x

• Hi i had mine yesterday, and yes results  in two weeks, another one done with, x

• Well sun going down, just been out and swept, conservarty, to hot when sun  full out on it, going to have to woirk out how to clean the inside in stages, where there is a will there will be away, i just know it, lol

• Are you like me and that's all I can think about untill I've seen consultant . I worry and worry for 2 weeks x