This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit- Chat - Thread - No 12

• 868 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Chit Chat about any thing and every thing.

Scans, Bloods, how your day has been,  rubbish anything that is on your mind, with in reason.

Daily lifewe like a laugh, and ct silly at times, though it helps us get threw the day,

Though if you have a special topic, please start another thread, on that subject,

• Yes I love sun in club at moment still time for you 

• Was that during the Welsh Revival in 1904 Joy

pubs gave always been open since I came here in 1980. 

• I’ve just nicked one of  MrJ’s tunnocks Smiling imp

• Good morning everyone, hope you are all doing well this morning.  Up and at it for, what will now be, my final Chemo.  I hope the side effects aren’t too bad for this last one and I can get back to feeling more energetic soon.  Just here on radio the road is closed in both directions so I will need to think about whether to get train.  I shall have a think about things.  Hope you all have a nice day today and your roads are smooth and open!  

Take care all 

M x x x x 

• What a pain M, hope it’s not too much hassle to get the train. We would all like it to be plain sailing on chemo days. 
    I had to go with Mr J to his bowling match on the way to my 10th chemo last Friday! But actually I quite enjoyed it…must join him more often. 
    my thoughts are with you this morning M. Trust all will go well and better days are ahead. xxxx

• Nooooo it was in the 1960, cheeky, poor mr J nothing worse than someone taking his Tunnock, people get divorced for less than that, your a naughty naughty lady.

• Good luck with your last chemo, hope the side effects are few.

• Good morning everyone. It appears to be a grey day here, hopefully the sun will return at some point today. Mr M you are up and at it early what time is your appointment . You always manage to put a good spin on whatever the days throw at you. I am sending you best wishes and have everything crossed for you,. Lots of positivity vibes and a great big hug. I hope you return with enough energy to throw another party as the last one was so good. Love Tricia. xxx

• Good morning all, it was a good night at the club last night, 2 singer's, one of the speakers not working correctly had to turn off my aid's much better that way.