This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat Thread - no 11

• 896 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Morning, new thread, other, has had a few replies.

Normal chit chat, talk about every day life, what you are doing for the day, bloods, scans app, though if a special topic, please start another thread..

Enjoy every day the best you can,

• Good morning M can imagine what your dream was like. Maybe I'll be a hippy.  My nephew is visiting this morning, then the day is mine.I get my 7th covid jab on Friday, hope yours goes well with 0 side effects. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Oh, hope you have a nice visit from your nephew Moi.  A hippy would be good.  I may dig out my mouse costume 

Good to hear you had no side effects.

Have a good one too 

M x 

• Hurrah ive found you all at last. i was beginning to think i had been evicted from the group.JoyJoy. Good morning to everyone i hope you are all well. Welcome to Pet, Msg and Jen looking forward to getting to know you. Mr M a costume party and cakes !! Can i come too please. Glad you have a retirement date ,. lol. Moi i think you will be fabulous as a hippy . What costumes is everyone planning to wear could use some ideas lol. Good luck to anyone who has appointments or vaccinations today.  The sun is out here but its cold. Have a day full of joy and laughter. Love Tricia. xxx

• Good morning  Tricia, yes I got lost on here yesterday, never mind we've got you back yay. The sun is out here today bright but  cold. Have a good day  lovely xx

Moi

• The itch is back !!!!!!! Only thing I've changed is my washing pods, from Fairy 3 in 1 pods to new  Fairy Gel removed stains even in a cold wash., well that's getting binned. So have washed and covered in Aveeno cream. Think cotton gloves on today broke the skin on my. arm this morning. It's amazing what 1 chane in routine can do. Hope you all have a good itch free day xx

Moi

• I have had a problem with really dry and itchy skin every day since starting chemo. I assume something in it causes it. xx

• Good Morning!
    Welcome Jen, sorry that you’ve found yourself here but it’s good fun here, and lots of people to understand what you’re going through.
    Morton, my oncologist finally rang me yesterday to discuss retirement papers! I had already resigned so won’t need to take it into work. Hope today goes well for you. A retirement party, what a good dea I will come as a camper probably as we will be in Scotland Joy

love Jac x

• Yes it's a side affects of nivolumab, but I've found I it helps control it if I use nothing perfumed, Fairy Pods, Sanex  sensitive (excuse the spelling) shower gel. Aveeno body lotion and last but not least an antihistamine, so this one change is a step backwards, but I'll  survive xx

Moi

• Morning Jac can i book a room in the van lol. xx

• Good Morning all, I go of for 1 day, and you change thread's on me, not the first time I might add, I think your trying to tell me something, I've lost my dummy now.

Funeral went well, then back to nephew's only immediate family, as normal caught up with people I haven't seen them for some time.

Anyway I hope you all have a good day.