This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat Thread - no 11

• 896 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Morning, new thread, other, has had a few replies.

Normal chit chat, talk about every day life, what you are doing for the day, bloods, scans app, though if a special topic, please start another thread..

Enjoy every day the best you can,

• RoflJoy Unfortunately I’ve gone t total. My oncologist said that my liver wasn’t a hundred percent. My son brought me some non alcoholic wine and I pretended I was tipsy Joy

• That is good enough,  can drink anything you want , xx

• some have it and some do not,

• Hello Morton, glad to hear that you now have a retirement date - yup to an online party, cake, singing - it’s in the diary! Confetti ballTada

• Hi Jen, just wanted to say welcome!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Morton, Congratulations, that's something else you can tick off your list! It's terrific your work were good with you, sad to say they are not all like that! 

Yes definitely up for a virtual party, not sure about the Karaoke, is that not mainly people who think they can sing who get up for that? The song list will be interesting!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh a party..i'm coming to please. I am a very loud singer...not good but loud lol. And i want cake to . Hope we still have time to celebrate Morton. I mean, before the vino ...woohoo

• Morning everyone I am glad there had been a positive response to the party and of course anyone can eat or drink what they like :) I was sleeping there and I am sure I dreamt we were all in fancy dress too. So that’s another expense but you can make your own costume.  A small prize will be given for the best one. 

I need to go up to work today with my paperwork and then appointment for covid booster.  Fingers crossed for no issues with that.  

I hope you all have a nice day planned out and if you have any appointments or treatments they go well. 

M x 

• Good morning Annette, I hope your asleep by now and have a good rest. On my first cuppa. Early start today, my glucose alarm woke me high again !!!! Hopefully sorted Thumbsup  Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Pet thinking what costume to wear for M party. Hope you have a good day xx

Moi