This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Brasso that is Old School, and i remember using it as well, and used to paint, the door step red,

God Good old Days for me, xxx 

• Thank you Annette it went well and they are writing it up.  Might be a wee while before it appears but I will post the link when it does.  Sorry to hear you are still having so many issues, hope things settle soon. 

M x 

• Wow great going from the nephew that is well up the field.  The interview went well and will appear in a few months I think, I will post the link when it does. 

M x 

• Morning, Ellie, Ruby and everyone.  Happy Thursday to you all.  It’s weird with a holiday Friday I feel, makes the days seem weird.  I am off out for bloods and to pick up some drugs from Chemist.  Oncology appointment tomorrow before Chemo 4 on Monday.  it is good they are open on the holiday Monday so that everything carries on as normal.   Got some long awaited admin stuff sorted yesterday which was a massive relief and removes one area of stress from life completely.  Such a difference not to have that worry.  

Hope shopping is OK Ellie and have a good day Ruby. 

See you all later 

M x 

• Ho I'm sorry just to far to drive, hope this is compensation, super duper big easter hugs.Sparkling heartSparkling heartSparkling heartSparkling heartSparkling heartSparkling heartSparkling heart

• Morning

Just getting out of bed, is stressful, starting to think, if i stay there, everything will be ok, shut  the world out, for just a little while,lxxx

• LOL That will do very nicely Thank You, Made my day, again, xxxx lolKissing smiling eyesStuck out tongue closed eyesRolling eyes

• Hi Morton the odd thing with retirement is no bank holidays, just a standard every day is a holiday.

• Oooo thanks your such a Lady Ellie 

• Hi Our lives are so exciting, if we never had all these chorus to do could be boring,   i think not,

Raining here, but not cold. 

I am ready, though think i need a new mirror, because who ever was looking at me, looks A1, so the mirror says, xx