This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Hi all , yes good Friday tomorrow,  one of Mt sisters is still working, we were talking about her working easter Sunday?  She's not, I was really pleased, said I hate working bank holidays, she said you don't work every days a bank holiday for you. I've defo lost it. Anyway all have a good day. We'll done M , look forward to reading when published xx

Moi

• Morning, yes it is but we work everyday at home, my daughter is a work Easter Sunday.

Out shopping, i hate shopping, company coming, my son and grandson, xx

• We are going to our daughters today, so won't be posting much never mind always tomorrow Clown

• Good morning Ellie,  of out shopping today, enjoy. I'm still in bed had a cup of tea and thinking of getting up. Very tired after 2 days waiting in hospitals, Tuesday was me Wednesday was Ray   catarac assessment.  Why does waiting make us so tired. Anyway I drove us home, really pleased as I haven't drove for a few years, but still insured so have decided to keep driving. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning All and happy Thursday to you all. 

well done for doing the interview Morton, glad it went well. Looking forward to watching it when it comes out . 

Ellie I feel like that too and stay in bed as long as possible, until the last possible moment for getting up. Feel so lazy but it is such an effort and don’t have to quite face the day, especially when the cat comes up and goes to sleep on my lap like today. Need to get up though as going for coffe with a friend and need to put washing on so it can go out before I go. Life is so exciting at times lol! 

First year of not buying Easter Eggs this year. Children all grown up and moved out or travelling but I’m guessing yours were for grandchildren Ulls? 

Have a great Thursday everyone whatever you’re doing,Jac x

• you enjoy, always tomorrow, xxx

• Day of today then, take it easy, pleased, you drove home,  and you should be pleased with your self.

Later xxxx

• Good morning  Jac enjoy you coffee with friend. My grandsons live in Spain so we had Easter in early March when my family came over to visit. We have Easter Lintz bunny's for me Ray my daughter ( if she's excepting visiters) and my sister. Going to Wales tomorrow for a few days if I feel up to it. Last weekend away washed me out. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi Raining here, life s exciting, or it is what you make it, 

I am ready to go out, was up 6.30 got to be bed time now, lol

Never mind, when needs must, need to eat, and get goodies.

Enjoy your day, xx

• Good morning Ulls, hope you have a lovely visit with your daughter. We will deliver our Easter bunny's later on today. xx

Moi