This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Hi Ellie, the poet laureate had better watch their back, Ellie T is on her way 

• what ever type it was, made me quiver lol

• Yes of course when we’ve got it all set up I’ll post a photo. Meanwhile here’s a link 

https://campal.co.uk/campal-vacation/

Jac x

• Yes there is a  company up north  on dragons den. We we’re looking at the different website at the time and I couldn’t get on their website due to the increased interest! The power of tv! 

• Good morning everyone…I hope you all had a wonderful weekend?  Happy Monday to you all.  Not a lot in the diary for me today which is nice…I think I may have a slice of cake, since it’s Monday ;) How are you all doing? Any plans today? I believe it is to be quite a nice day today so a definite wee walk will be taken I think. Has a rotten sleep so I think a wee day nap will be in order too. 

Happy new week all 

M x x 

• This looks amazing :) I am sure you will have a great first trip and it will work a treat when you do come up to Scotland. 

M x 

• Beautiful Ellie. 

M x 

• Morning Morton

Sorry you had  a rotten sleep, i must took yours, mine was one of the best, must been working in the garden.

There  was a song i  don't like Mondays, i am sure there was, i will be corrected,lo.

I have no plans as such, but my day can always throw some thing up, siting drinking tea,, debating  what i may do, more gardening or stripping the bed,

Granddaughter is coming over one day this week, before she goes back to university,, when she has nothing else to do i suppose lo.

Yes a little walk, why not, and cake, the simple pleasures of life xxxxl.

• Morning mortom. I've no plans for the day weather miserable in Newcastle so probably Just walk the dog later . Hope you are well x

• Oh yes, was that the boomtown rats…I don’t like Mondays.  Defo drink some tea first Ellie for sure! That will be nice to see your granddaughter.   Don’t you do too much Ellie, we all know what you are like! A busy bee, 

M x