This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Can we have a photo Jac? I don't know what a conversion boot jump is!

Rainie x

• I think I saw similar on a recent Dragons Den pitch. Really useful.

• I am talking more and more to my self, lately, though i always get the answer i want, so that must be a bonus i reckon, xxx

• Afternoon ellie. I think things are a lot quieter in the afternoons on here. It's lovely and sunny here. Blue skies. Makes you fell so much better. I hope you're having a weekend off from all the housework? I'm sat here having a cuppa. Rainie x

• Yes nice here, been in garden, then had my talk, enough is enough.

Your song, had me in tears, the words, where so  hitting home, for me in many ways Thank You xx

• I can imagine your Tom singing to you ellie. Did he have a deep bass voice or baritone or tenor? Hugs. Rainie x

• He had a sexy voice Raine lol yes he did sing to me, lol

• I am siting here thinking of you, about all the good times, and the bad to,

We where so young, and really did not know, how life would pan out, but we gave it a go.

We dd not have a book, to show us the way, , our love for each other, got us threw some of the darkest days

You where my clown and made me laugh,so no deary days ever last

Our life went on, we worked we  strifed     until one day, we knew we was getting a little surprise.

Our little surprise, never came with a book,we had each other, but now you see, another little person is relining on thee, it was hard at first, and we rallied  round, no going out and painting the town'

The little surprise, brought so much joy, and we went on and had some more,

Life got harder, and we where put  to the test,though we rallied threw it, and did our best

They started to grow, and  brought so much joy, but enough was enough, so yes no more

There time to leave. soon came round, and the words you said, where simply the best,

Go my son, spread your wings, go on life;s adventure, and see what it brings,

Though always remember, you may not be here,but if you ever need us,just let us here,

We did our best we taught you right from wrong, though what ever trouble my bring you, we brought you up to be strong, thought the strongest can bend.

So this place will always be home, till as such times,that is beyond our control,

Mum and Dad we will always be, even if you cannot see,

xxxx

• I always get attracted to voices first when I hear a song on the radio - I never care what they look like, but the voice really can hook you. I'm glad Tom sang to you and you have that lovely memory. Rainie x

• There's the bones of a song in there ellie. From the heart.  Rainie x