This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• That's my trick lol  xx

Moi

• Good morning all , Grand National Day today .family  meeting at my sisters to watch it this afternoon. Snacks and drinks. This is something we have always done on National  day, but alas there are less of us for obvious reasons,  also 3 are working there today. Xx

Moi

• Morning everyone, it’s a beautiful day here and I have been out already for a wee walk with some friends.  Nice to get a bit of company.  Got my letter re my bone scan and it’s a quick appointment, Tuesday next week so that is good that that one has been organised so quick.  Just another couple to get lol.  How are you all this fine Saturday?  Hope people have some nice relaxing plans.  Raine,  your trip sounds amazing I hope you have the best time! Enjoy Norfolk if you go Jac. Welcome aboard chalkdust. Hope you have a great day Ellie and nice to see you back Ulls. Ruby it is so easy to accidentally flag posts here!  I think we have all done it! Hope you are doing well today Tricia. Moi, enjoy the grand national.  I used to bet on it but don’t actually bother any more…maybe I will watch today woth your inspiration :)  Sending postive vibes your way.  

Hope you all have the best wee Saturday possible x x x x 

• Good morning M. Glad you enjoyed your walk, it is lovely here as well. We'er going to the park for a walk before joining the family. Have a lovely day xx

Moi

• Morning Ellie  have you any plans for today. We'er  all watch the Grand National at my sisters this afternoon. Went the dentist and was very good I didn't scream !!! Lol xx

Moi

• Hi It is wet, grey and gloomy here, that is the weather

Always ad a bet on grand national, though, not for last couple years, never been in a betting shop, hubby always put bets on, might look to see who is running, yes i know horses,

I could pick the winner, enjoy Moi xx 

• Question, How often do you clean the washing machine draw, , the one  you put the detergent in?

• I did read that it should be cleaned regularly. I do know of our washing machine but not any technicalities. 

I have just pruned the dead bits of our clematis, it is coming out now along with our magnolia trees.

Monty Don, watch your back!

• Thank You, well it has been done quiet few times since xmas, never mind appreciated.

Yes plants are coming back to life, nice, i have just been dead heading an Azalea, been looking for a white one for ages and got one, though needed a bit of care, don't we all.

Enjoy your day.

• Good luck on the national I to have put a bet on. Not a lot like x