This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Apologies! I spent a few minutes trying to get a spelling mistake changed on this and seem to have flagged this post up to the Moderator or if it was someone else’s post - whoops and sorry!

• Thank you Tricia! The dentist wasn’t too expensive, phew! The meet-up with a couple of my friends was fab, so pleased we met up today. So I am  a bit tired this evening but very contented. I do hope you have had a nice day xxxxxxxxx

• Hi Jac, it’s hard isn’t it? I have got better and I am very tenacious and like a dog with a bone (so to speak) and if I know I am in the right and/or being fobbed off just because someone can’t be bothered etc, I keep going until things get done! Re your lovely daughter, I had been reading through the posts trying to figure out where she was travelling to - South Asia, how interesting and good for her. Your daughter sounds like one of my nieces - I love it that they don’t take any nonsense. My younger niece is funny, intelligent, loud and always stands up for the underdog, I am sure your daughter is the same. xxxxxxxxx

• Hello Chalkdust and a belated welcome to this fab and uplifting group.  I’ve been told by a counsellor that we ‘rest’ and we are not lazy - I am sure you are resting because your body needs it Hugging. I have to get up early to feed our cat - she expects breakfast at 6am! Last week, I started taking Capecitabine chemotherapy tablets and I have to take 2 in the morning (after breakfast) then approx 12 hours later, take another 2 tablets. If I wasn’t on that new regime, I would be asleep for most of the morning and can sleep for hours! Again, welcome to this lovely group. 

• Thanks Ruby. You are very kind but I am genuinely lazy but from now on I will tell anyone not on the site that I am resting my body. I don't know how well that will go down the pub!

Ever since I told them I was going to die 5 years ago, they take anything I say now with a pinch of salt! 

• I am glad to see, you are finding your way around,

• Good Morning Everyone it is SATURDAY, in case people lie me get days mixed up.

It is dark, wet, and a bit  miserable l.

e

I have no plans for today and no company planned, though my daughter does normlly come over unless she has a better offer.

I have this minuet just got up, not lazy body needs to rest, thanks ruby.

Later when my brain is in gear xxxx,

• Good Morning Ellie and All, and thanks for all the nice supporting message you sent.

All arranged now, so I be joining in until the day of the funeral. 

• Hi Good to see you, back, and glad every thing is sorted, though sorry.

I missed you, see made your day lol xxx