This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• No, not been but hope to do some exhibitions this year. Often go to the Sainsbury Centre - it's a nice and airy space.

If you're in town I can recommend The Assembly Rooms for a great afternoon tea treat. Enjoy your trip.

Rainie x

• I love magnolia trees, v impressed you have a few. There is a Magnolia in the front garden of the home I grew up in (currently on the market as Mum now in a Care Home) although it has seen much better days. My late Dad always put several bird feeders on it and when the tree blossomed, plus seeing all the birds, it was lovely to look at. I’ll send a message to Monty - he needs to keep up as he has competition! 

• It’s been a while since a wee middle of the night post lol….slept ok but woke up and end up wide awake.  May as well take my wee bone tablet.  Hope you are all sleeping, including Annette!! Looking forward to a relaxing Sunday?  I have big plans to make a tasty sausage casserole.  Appetite has been awful all week so hopefully that will trigger a wee surge of hunger.  Other than that a nice wee walk in the sun hopefully.  Take care everyone and have a great wee Sunday when it comes. 

M x x 

• Hi now what would I be sleeping for at this time of the morning?? LOL!!

I thought you were going to say, sausage, egg,bacon & potato scone, is that what people usually have at this time? Certainly not sausage casserole! Of course you could be preparing that for dinner! I hope you really enjoy it. Have some toast, porridge or cereal before your wee walk as its not too hot out there. Take a jacket, it's meant to rain 7ish!

Take Care

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning, to all you lovely people, we were out last night a few pints so sleept well, breakfast and morning tablets consumed, we are going out for lunch today as is a friend's birthday, he chose the restaurant, my wife and I have not been to this one, looked online at menu so we know what we are ordering, main and pudding only £50 a head.

• Ooo enjoy your lunch and have a lovely day celebrating x

• Morning Everyone, 

You enjoy your lunch  Mr and Mrs Ulls, chill out, had a few busy days,

Will have to put my charges up now, for any food consumption on this Establishment.

Was a bit chilly this morning, though i have not long been up, going to have an easy day it is Sunday,

Enjoy your day everyone, what ever you may do, 

xxxx

• As everyone seems to get up earlier than me I made an effort this morning!

As a good husband I will be doing some ironing whilst my wife issues instructions! It seems to work. 

• Glad you made an effort, some times we have to, though i made an effort to stay in bed today, which was hard.

Sunday day of rest, so they say, and i am going to take notice of that.

I do not iron like i used to, so three new irons, still in boxes, boot sale or presents for people.

What ever your day enjoy.

Enjoy your day, 

• Hi Ulls, I think you had better take your credit cards in case you want coffee!!! Enjoy!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!