This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Thanks lol i surprised my self,, makes a change my good things have been far and few lately, always comes to those that wait, xx

U did get of phone and say you clever girl, lol

• Evening Jac, I had a good wee walk then watched some tv on the couch so it was all good in the end.  Got plenty rest. :) 

Hope your day was good 

M x 

• Evening Ellie, hope you have had a good day.  I got my supplies, a wee walk and plenty rest and tv.  You do plenty so hope you got some rest too. 

M x x 

• Thank you Ruby, I will post a wee photo of the hills tomorrow, the snow has cleared already today!  Must have been warmer up there than it felt down here. 

hope you had a good day 

M x 

• That sounds like both an annoying and a good day Ellie.  Glad it got sorted though.  Hope you have a good evening. 

M x 

• Thats good Morton, glad you have taken heed, tomorrow another day,

Today was an easy day, to normal,  and tomorrow i am out, and nothing gets done lol. xx

• Well i cannot believe British Gas was impressed, with my suggestion, lol and i am just little old me, lol xxx

• Good morning to everyone, I hope you have all had a good night sleep and are feeling well. this morning. Another day of rain forecast for today, glad the grass got cut yesterday. My car is booked in for an MOT this morning. im crossing my fingers that it passes without too much expense. lol, so wont be going anywhere today. I hope you all have a good day.Take care whatever plans you have. Tricia. xx

• Morning Tricia

I slept like a log, and roll lkie one lol.

Not heard weather as yet, just wish Sun was here for at least a week

Fingers crossed, for car, my only regret in life, i never learnt, if that is my only one. not done bad.

.Hope you to have a good day, shopping fr me, lovely xxxx

• A very good morning to you too Tricia. Fingers crossed that the MOT goes through at minimal cost. Well done on cutting the grass yesterday! Yesterday was a bit up and down for me but I am meeting friends later on today before an emergency appointment at the dentist - agh! A tooth has decided to play up so could prove expensive . Have a great day xxxxxx.