This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Morning Ellie is that food or wandering around the town. Either way enjoy your day hope it stays dry where you are. xx

• Morning Ellie, good to hear you slept really well last night. I think to have only one regret of not having learnt to drive is proof that you have lived and are living a good life.  My regret would be/is that I didn’t stand up for myself more and be more assertive.  All of my nieces and nephews are all very assertive and comfortable in their own skin and that pleases and delights me .You have a great day xxxxxx.

• Good morning Ruby Ihope you are feeling better today. Sorry to read you are having a problem with a tooth . I think toothache is one of the worst pains you can get. You are a braver woman than me i have to be dragged to the dentist as i said to Moi yesterday i would rather give birth lol. Im  a real coward when it comes to going to the dentist. Fingers crossed it will be a painless and not too expensive a trip. Have a great time when you meet up with your friends. Take care. Tricia. xx

• LOL Food Shopping, walking round the town, that is not me, never liked shopping,

Only when i used to go on holiday to America,then it was spend spend spend. xx

• do you do your shopping on line then showing my age when i talk of wandering round town,Joy. xx

• Well thanks though, it is only, since i lost my hubby, i have learnt to stand up for myself, and i take no nonsense now, Never had to before, he  always  did that. being  old school, now, even my kids do not believe it, i have surprised myself,.xxx

• No my sister takes me out, lol got to get out some time., Tricia ,  your age has nothing to do with it,i am no youngster.

lol lol 

• Lol enjoy your day with your sister. xx

• Morning Morton

yes a lovely day thank you , brunch with one friend where I had my favourite eggs florentine then walk in the country park with her and two other friends and their dogs then tea and cake. saw my son’s girlfriend as she’s just started working in the cafe and we were able to give her a lift home as I worry about her crossing a dual carriageway to get her bus. She has mobility problems. Bit of rain but mostly sunshine! Perfect day. 
    Glad you had your wee walk then got comfy on the couch. I’ve yet to establish whether there was cake involved but I’m sure there was somewhere along the line. 
    love Jac x

• Hi Ruby 

It took me 30 years to learn assertiveness. My son is like me and finds it difficult but my daughter is like my husband and won’t take any sh*t. Good job as she’s travelling round South Asia atm! 

love Jac x