This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• She looks a bit like my Ozzie boy !

Cat x

• Good night all you lovely people 

• Good night everyone. An early nght for me as I got no sleep at all last night,smo surely I must get to sleep tonight and maybe a long lie in the morning! Sounds easy!!LOL! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Night Annette, hopefully the night is good to you,

I will not be long been out, and a little bit worse for ware, but was a good day and evening lol,

xxx

• Hi Ellie, Did you enjoy your meal? It is nice to have a meal made for you and someone else takes the dishes away so you can drink your wine and relax!  Night night!

Did you read my post about Tvman? Title "Not Such a Good Day".

Love Annette x

• Dear Annette, i hope you're asleep now?? It's cold and grey here today only 16 degrees brrrr

• Hi Pet, Well you are lucky your temperature is UP at 16, we've even had overnight frost and maybe 11 during the day. 16deg is a nice day here! 

Love Annette x

• Well tomorrow we get 23...that's nice 

• Good morning everyone.  I hope you are well.  I didn’t have the best sleep due to being pumped full of steroids lol.  Chemo 4 day today, I a quite used to it now and grateful to the staff working on a bank holiday today.  Hope you all had a lovely Easter Sunday and didn’t or if face did eat too much chocolate ;) I had I think at least one egg and one slice of the Easter cake I made.  I will try and attach a photo lol.  For a chocolate cake it wasn’t too sweet and was rather tasty. 

I think i managed my cake photo lol..still plenty left.  

Anyway have a good day all, I will let you know how the chemo goes later today. 

Cheers

M x.