This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Ohhh enjoy the 23c when it comes :) 

M

• Haha! I am teetotal, since 2010,  having drunk enough alcohol to sink a ship in my earlier life,  but I have 3 C’s that I do love - Coffee, Cake and CHOCOLATE! I’ve been known to eat chocolate at breakfast Joy.xxxxxxx

• Morning everyone hope you all had a great weekend. Morton68 good luck today with your chemo. Thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs. Today the rain has returned to this part of the country seemingly here for the week, but hopefully you will all have a good day. Take care Tricia. xxx

• yes they do look alike! Even has the little white patch on his chest Heart️. Our cat is called Phoebe and we adore her. I grew up with Siamese cats plus a lovely Border Collie. I’ve always loved animals and used to cry during ‘Lassie’ films if he/she got lost. xxxxxxx

• Hello Morton, firstly I do hope that today goes well for you. Your cake looks amazing and I am sure it is delicious- well done on still having a lot left! Please keep us posted on how you are doing. Very best wishes to you.

• Mr M have you been baking and somehow i missed the post and picture. Great lots of tea and cake later. xxx

• Ohhh enjoy Ruby, have a great day thank you regards today. I am sure it will go well.  I mean it would be rude not to have cake for breakfast on Easter Monday 

M x 

• Hi Tricia, thank you.  I think my wee photo of the cake is above.  Hope you have a good day Tricia, sorry about the rain, hope it goes away. 

M x 

• You always brighten everyones day. Cake for breakfast sounds like a great idea to me.  Let us know how your day goes as you say kick the cancers ass. you can do it. Love Tricia. xx

• Good Morning Morton

Looks lovely, have you posted my piece, i await the postman.

Hope chemo goes well, no 4,  where doess the time go

Yes i had a lovely Easter,, no chocolate, but plenty of wine,, i am afraid, son's just kept filling glass, so really i had to drink, did not want to upset them lol.

It is wet here today, and now peace has resumed, though plenty of clearing up, may be,

xxxxx