This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Funny enough, people do that to me, am i bothered lol no at least they come and see me lol lol 

• My company still asleep, how come these younger people sleep longer, than older, so still siting in my PJ i have got to cook a full English, when they get up, had my orders last night, mind you i took no notice,  was to occupied having a second glass of wine,

Now it is oh right get cracking lady xxx

• Hi Ulls, Yes I read that too! It's brilliant! They are developing new drugs for different cancers all the time.

I have a Monthly Standing order to donate to Cancer Research UK, they are doing amazing things!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Well must be doing something right as friens keep comming.Lol 

• I donate as well, can't take unless you give, I'm stable at the moment but it's good to know there's other treatments out there.

• Hello everyone, it sounds like you’re all having a great day BlushThumbsup tone1. I missed out on the morning as went back to bed after breakfast however, late morning our cat woke me up to inform me that it was lunchtime! She did me a favour so after feeding her, putting some washing on and showering, I have now got washing drying on the line, had lunch on our patio and then read for a bit so feel I’ve achieved some things today plus the sun is shining too, which always makes meSunnyfeel better. Am going to try and attach a couple of photos of our cat enjoying our new gazebo. The first photo was taken by me looking out of our landing window and the second one was taken last weeSunny. She now enjoys sitting on the upper windowsills! SunnySunnySunnySunny

• Good for you, at least you can post photos i can not, have to get daughter to do it,

You have had the day, so far, of what you wanted or needed,

I am siting for an hour, before i get dressed, and out for dinner, be nice some one else is cooking it, i have to say.

Sun has been shinning here for the last three days, does brighten your spirits well mine, and that is not from a bottle, will be later.

You enjoy rest of day, xxx

• Thank you Ellie for your kind words and understanding. You have a lovely dinner, enjoy it and the company no doubt xxxxxxxx.

• I will, my eldest son is cooking, he is a good cook, and it is not what i taught him, i am old fashioned lol  or yes can cook, but he is a fancy cook.

Sorting out what to put on, think i might have put a bit of weight on, am i bothered, no not at my age, lol

Catch you later, xxxx

• I like food, i like chocolate, and i  like wine, so no hope, lol