This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Fantastic Cat! That should make you feel more hopeful! It's amazing how different the two words are!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Spot on Annette, terminal no hope, incurable at the moment all hope, read an article yesterday about a new drug which has just been passed by NICE it for additional treatment to men with incurable cancer, 1 man has been cured and over 87% of the rest of the trial group have had 7 +years added to there life expectancy, opps nearly forgot Ladies with breast cancer as well, 

• Ulls i read about that as well, and was on the News,, that is the way to go. xxx

• Good morning everyone, happy Easter to you and I hope you all have a nice day today.  That is amazing news Ulls and gives us hope I feel.  Hope you have a nice day ahead.  I am heading out for some lunch with family and a wee relax before chemo 4 tomorrow.  Feeling up for it and ready to kick some cancer ass lol 

Have a great day all of you 

M x x 

• Morning Ulls and everyone, another nice day coming, yes that will do.

Out for dinner, how very nice, son doing the cooking.

Other sin has cleared my loft and half boarded it out.

Daughter has cut my grass, wonder what they are all after, lol.

Front garden looks like step toes yard, and bits in hall way, though good job done.

So i am a HAPY BUNNY today.

EnjoyYour DAY XXX

• Morning

Get them hob nail boots on and kick  and kic.

Enjoy your trip out .

Finger tips are numb bit tricky typing xxx   

• That lovely Ellie that's the way children should behave, taking care of their mam after all you took care of them.

• A very good morning to everyone, I actually won the cards last night can't remember when I last did that.

When we tell people that we play cards,they say strip poker, I say no way as I'd be the only one with out clothes.

• Variety, be different from others, xx

• They come to my house use my electric, heating and food the beat me at cards, and take the mick, the nerve of some people. Lol RoflRoflRoflRofl