This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning - daily chit chat thread - no 10

• 789 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hello everyone, here is the new lovely morning thread for all our daily chit chat. 

• Hi Ellie, pasta bowl is a favourite of ours at every meal " it takes longer to make than eat" never a complaint when we eat out.

• Good morning everyone, happy Easter Saturday to you all.  It is a stunner of a day here.  Sun is out and fresh.  Been out for my wee walk with pal and now going to listen to the football over lunchtime.  Hope you all have nice plans either with families, friends or whatever you may be doing.  

Take care everyone, sending you all the very best wishes 

M x x 

• Best wishes to you too Morton. The weather is glorious today! I had my lunch out on our patio and enjoyed the sunshine and peacefulness.  When I was putting our washing out on the line, I could see two pairs of Red Kites high up in the sky, just gliding in and out, no sounds. We are very lucky to see them and usually they are ‘whistling’ to each other but they were chilling out today! It sounds like you’re having a great day, keep enjoying it.

• No i didn't know, although technology can be an absolute pain at times, it also is also invaluable to a lot for communicating, the house bound etc etc.

Cat x

• Hope your having a great time in my part of the world !!

Cat x

• Hi Everyone, hope your having a great day.

Cat, I looked at your profile page when you wrote about "having a great time in my part of the world" to see if it gave me a hint of where that might be. I didn't find that but I did find something you need to consider changing! You have written Terminal but no one uses that term any more since there are so many new drugs, trials etc out there. I've never thought of myself as being terminal but "incurable" but treatable. It gives you a whole new mind set, what do you think!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hope you are all having a good weekend. Bright sunshine here this evening, though dull earlier. Don't blue skies make a difference to your mood? Garden filling with colour, magnolia in full bloom again. Lovely.

Birds singing, three buzzards rising on the thermals in the distance. Looking for dinner I think. I've been hoping to catch sight of a Black Kite. Sadly, not to be seen.

Hope you are all OK. 

Rainie x

Our resident having brekkie.

• Hi Rainie sorry to say this but the squirrel is a gray and vermin, it should be reported and distroid humainly, they are killing our native reds.

• Hi Raine, Please DON'T feed him!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!