Message from ruthjp

• 13 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Hi everyone, 

It's Steph here from the Community team. 

I just wanted to let you know that Ruth  asked me to post a message to her friends on the Community to let you know how she’s getting on, as she won’t be posting on the site any more.

Ruth told us I am now confined to bed downstairs with carers twice a day dependant on oxygen.

I have my husband looking after me and friends that visit. I watch tv and do puzzles and I am ok.

I have oramorph regularly and fentanyl patches.

Please let everyone know I will not be posting anymore. I stay in contact on email with Annette” 

If anyone would like me to pass on a message to Ruth, please do post below. I will collect all replies and send them on to Ruth by email so she still gets to hear from you.

Take care everyone and please do let us know if you have any questions or need more support.

• Hi everyone, 

We have passed your lovely supportive messages to Ruth and she has asked that we think you for your kindness. Green heart

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community team

• Dear Ruth,

We have all missed you here. I've thought about you often and am glad to hear that you are surrounded by love and family. Our collective arms are around you and we send you our love and gentle hugs.  Rainie x

• Dear Ruth. So good to know you are well cared for by your family . So now i hope you get the pub lunch on your bedside. We think of you and i send you a hug and love. Pet