Message from ruthjp

• 13 replies
  • 50 subscribers

Hi everyone, 

It's Steph here from the Community team. 

I just wanted to let you know that Ruth  asked me to post a message to her friends on the Community to let you know how she’s getting on, as she won’t be posting on the site any more.

Ruth told us I am now confined to bed downstairs with carers twice a day dependant on oxygen.

I have my husband looking after me and friends that visit. I watch tv and do puzzles and I am ok.

I have oramorph regularly and fentanyl patches.

Please let everyone know I will not be posting anymore. I stay in contact on email with Annette” 

If anyone would like me to pass on a message to Ruth, please do post below. I will collect all replies and send them on to Ruth by email so she still gets to hear from you.

Take care everyone and please do let us know if you have any questions or need more support.

• Sorry no more posting Ruth, Glad you are being taken care of, by your nearest and dearest.

Take Strength from each other. My thoughts are with each and every one of you,

xxxx

• Hi Ruth. It is lovely to hear from you, but sorry you wont be posting anymore. We all have been thinking of you. It sounds like you are being well cared for. Just know that you have been missed by the group, and we are thinking of you and your family xx

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Ruth,

Sorry to hear that you won't be posting. It sounds like you are comfortable and have your pain relief sorted. Enjoy your time with your family, Ruth. Thinking of you all,

A x

• Thinking about you Ruth. Thinking about you and Oliver on the beach and you single-handedly keeping the pub lunch tradition going.!

Thank you for being kind to me as well.

• So sorry to hear your news and I will miss you posting on here sounds like you are being very well cared for sending you huge hugs and more xxxxxxx

Flippen
  • Hi Ruth and it's really good to hear from you.  Well done for reaching us. I would never have thought of doing that.  

Thanks to Annette too.  Buddies are a great support huh.    Hugs n Kissing heart

Claire

xx

• Hi Ruth

i am having some issues with my emails as they won't send.

I'm still in hospital but as soon as I can get my son to have a look at my iPad we will be chatting again!
    Enjoy every minute of your son's visit this weekend and I will look forward to seeing some photos from the "girls" holiday!
    Of course you were right about seeing someone about the problems I had on holiday but I wanted to get home first as I'm sure you can understand my friend.

I am sure you will savour every minute with your "boy" I look forward to hearing all about it.

As always Yours Annette xxx

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ruth, 

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to join in on the forum anymore, but thank you for finding a way to reach out to us here. 

Best wishes to you and your family and friends 

Sarah 

• Hi Ruth,

I don’t know you as I’m a fairly new one on this forum but I’m sure you’re lovely and I read that you’ve been kind to Backkite! I wish you light, love and peace and glad you are enjoying your time with your family.

love Jac x

• Hi Ruth. Sorry you you won’t be posting anymore. Thinking of you and your family.

Best wishes xx

Nigel