This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• LOL LOL Dream World for some, xx

• Have a great time Mr. and Mrs. M. Where are you going ? xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie,  I think all city's have drug, lady's of the night and gang problems, but the good people out number the  problemed people . It's just not nice when it's to close . XX

Moi

• Yes i agree, do not all live in greenery  villages, used to be lovely years ago, should have moved, though to late now.

To near, the new gateway port being built, thousands of jobs, more people as well. xxx

• We moved about 2 miles to the green grassy village but the buggers started coming here of an evening. The police moved them on and put a dispersal order on the village centre and its quite down. For how long who knows. Anyway lovely I'm of to town with watch on wrist. xx

Moi

• Ooh yes please Morton, I definitely want to know the favourite things you both ate and what the hotel was like.  I am a bit of a foodie - my partner is the cook in our house (lucky me) but you can’t beat a night away and a stay in a fab hotel. Very best wishes to your Better Half too - enjoy! 

• Good Morning all, up early took bone tablet 2 cups of warm water waiting patiently for breakfast and other medications, phone appointment with oncologist, some time between 11 and 3 then pick up new glass and battery's for hearing aids.

• Morning Ulls, busy busy Bee.. i am just up, not a good sleep, never mind,, Hope  phone appointment, is a good one.

Cuppa time, later xxx

• Good morning Ulls hope you had a good night. Good luck with your oncology appointment my thoughts and best wishes will be with you. Today according to my weatherman says its going to be a sunny day so hopefully it is the same for you when you go out later. Enjoy your tea and breakfast and have a great day. T ake care Tricia. xx

• Morning Ellie sorry to read that you have not had a good nights rest. Hopefully the cups of tea help give you the energy for the day ahead which i hope will be really good for you. Take care Tricia. xx