This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Well Well Well, That is Shopping done, good, i hate shopping, every one must be so busy, today. as very quiet, it is my bed time, up 6,30,, though it is just a number on the clock, xx

• Obviously we submit to your power…Stuck out tongue winking eye

• Glad it’s all done Ellie, time to relax now 

M x 

• Wow exciting times Jac, would love to have the chance to go on another travel adventure.  Hope the throwing went well…I watched a wee bit of the pottery thing, it amazes me how these things take shape and looks super difficult to do.  I hope it’s relaxing.  Hope you have had a nice day 

M x 

• Afternoon all, starting to feel a bit more human here at last. I am going to have a quiet and sensible Friday night and hope then that I can enjoy the weekend.  Hope you lot have some nice place for Saturday and Sunday?  Have a nice Friday Evening. 

M x 

• Glad you are feeling a bit more human, well your in the wrong place then llol Pleased for you, it has taken a little while, but it is Friday.xxx

• Good to hear that Morton. My throwing did go well thank you and I managed to throw a cylinder which is the first thing you learn. I cut it in half though as I wanted to see how thick it was at the bottom and still too thick so hopefully next week I’ll make one that I can fire and bring home.
    Have a lovely relaxing evening. 
    Jac x

• Is tvman ok Ulls? He hasn’t been on here for a while and I was wondering how he is. I think you were friends on here, am I right? 
    Jac x

• Hi Morton, I do hope you managed to get back to sleep. They say sleep is the best healer, well if that is the case, I must be healed, as I've slept all week on and off. I have a new regime of painkillers and they work but make me so very sleepy.

However I managed to stay awake for our son, dil & grandson popping in after tea time. He wanted to show me his school report card. Needles to say it was excellent or he would have hidden it!

I got bloods don't yesterday and a phone call today to say I have to repeat them in a few weeks. I also got a call to say they have booked an endoscopy for 6 April. I have Dermatology on Monday because the Cellulitis hasn't cleared and an urology apts on Tuesday. I do hope I can stay awake for all these appointments!

Ellie when are you expecting results, at long last?

love to all Annette x

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning Annette, I did manage to get some more sleep.  Oh I recall the days of hiding my report card from my parents lol! You are going through the mill Annette, hope things settle for you soon!   Thanks Ellie and Jac re me feeling a little better.  The first 3 days after chemo are a right off…I need to start accepting that! 

Happy Saturday to everyone.  Sorry I haven’t been my usual self this week.  I feel I need a good wee Saturday and am wishing a good one for you all. Hope you have nice plans ?  I am going for an early walk with friends and a wee sausage roll, that will set me up for the day.  My right hand got stuck in a spasm yesterday for at least 5 minutes (my thumb was clamped to palm at a right angle). Initially it was scary but then I found it mildly amusing and managed to record some video to send to my better half.  She laughed, in the end!  I think the hand and feet spasms are a result of the chemo, not something I have ever had before. Weird. 

Anyway feeling a little better again so each day I will see progress now.  Experience helps as you know what to expect. 

Have a great Saturday you most lovely chit chatters and hope you are all as healthy as you can be this fine day 

M x