This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• A very good morning to everyone. I hope everyone has had a good night and feels rested and refreshed. The sun is out at the moment but the temperature seems to have taken a dive. Hope you all have a great weekend whatever your plans. Off to the supermarket shortly then everyday chores is the order of the day. Take care. Tricia. xxx

• Morning M. You are always a joy and your posts always lift my spirits. You are a very thoughtful and caring person. Im glad youre feeling a little better but hope you keep improving. A walk and a sausage will indeed set you up for the day so enjoy. Have a great weekend. Lookafter yourself. Tricia. xx

• Good Morning all, just been catching up with the posting, your right Tricia Morton allows makes me smile also, dispit all he's putting up with, it's so hot today even they clouds are sweating Sweat smile.

We spent most of our time at our daughters yesterday fixing stuff, she's like her mother can always find thing for me to do.

• Morning. i am up late, never mind, long day yesterday.

Glad to see everyone is in top form,

Grey here and very Windy, does make me think, why did you get up.

Morton, that happens to me as well, finger or fingers go right down, when it first happened i thought omg, and no way could i even release them, now i know, be ok in few minds lol, what a learning experience

we have.

Never happened when cup in hand.

Hope every one has a nice Saturday, clocks forward tonight,

Must get my fuel down me, later xxx

• Morning All, up late too. Not really sure what today holds but I’ll fit a walk in somewhere and lots of sorting out for a boot sale we need to do. 
    Have a great Saturday everyone 

Jac x

• Evening everyone, thanks for your kind words.  I hope you have stayed smiling all day long.  I jsut watched the Scotland football game, a nice win although I wouldn’t say they played the very best.  Still nice to get a win.  Hope everyone has a nice Saturday night planned.  I won’t be going anywhere.  I may watch a wee movie if I can stay awake lol. I will try my best!  It’s quiet here so I do hope you are all ok. 

Best wishes

M x 

• Glad your day was a good one, i am eating, cannot talk and eat lol xxx

• Oh, enjoy your meal Ellie :) 

M x

• LOL  i always do, its the clearing up, i do not like, xx

• I am sure i was meant to be a lady, though some how passed me by, then some one else would, be clearing up, never mind. xxx