This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• and was not real lol

• Yes of course I cried,  bloody hormones! Poor old Cerburus 

• Good evening everyone, hope you all had a good day today.  I hope we have wonderful harmony across the board between out brothers and sisters no matter what county of this great land we live…especially Scotland lol.  I can’t believe how tired I am post chemo 3, I am hoping this is a good thing and it it the body at work!   Slept before my walk, after my walk and now thinking of bed again lol!  I will try and stay awake and watch a wee bit of the England and Italy football match.  

Hope you all have a lovely evening. 

M x 

• Good for you, it is your body saying rest, and while you sleep it mends, I am neutral on that debate, i speak as i find, and i find everyone, is the same,

. well have to be i am half and half lol.

Glad you got your walk

Thinking of you, xxx

• Get your shopping list ready, set your alarm, it's that time of the week again.

Wine and custard tarts, what a life.

• LOL  Shopping list done, alarm done,drinking wine, more to be bought yes,  my life is what i make it, thats for sure, xx

• Hi Ellie, I don't watch any of the soaps. Except sometimes Emmerdale but that's all! Did the dog die or what? X

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning Annette

Glad your home, not as glad as you, i know.

Yes was not real as such, though it was done so good..

Take Care, catch up soon, Love Ellie xxx

• Good morning all, I hope you are all rested and have some nice Friday plans? Saturday eve as I call it lol!   It’s quite a grey day here so far but calm and actually mild ish.  I slept not too bad apart from a horrible wave of Nausea at around 5am.  Took a pill and that did the trick for me, I do still have a bit of ginger cake as well, so I will have that ;) Might skip the coffee though as it’s not good with the sick feeling. 

Anyway I feel a lot more like myself today.  Sleep makes such a difference, someone should patent it ;)

M x 

• Morning Ellie, hope you a have a good wee Friday….shopping today?

M x