This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• So Mr Backkite, because I live "over the wall" in fact part of Hadrian's Wall is just 10-15 minutes from here by car, is that you calling me a BANDIT?

Well I wish you'd make up your mind, one minute you are volunteering to rub cream on me, the next I'm accused of being a Northern Bandit. Here's me just out of hospital and still not feeling rightWalking tone5nt to get bloods checked again after transfusion on Thursday evening. I come on here to check on my 'friends' before I try to get some sleep and this is what I get!               I am hurt and sadWalking tone5! Can I trust anyone except my fellow Scots!! Heart eyes KissingSmirkSmirk

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good afternoon anndanv So sorry to read that you are not yet feeling well. I hope you manage to get a good rest this afternoon. Take care Tricia. xxx

• Well have i done the jobs, i wanted to do, NO

though did a few Bathroom, and cleaned Fridge, and have grouted a few tiles, first time, though done it, well my son will say for god sake mum.

Listening to my music, which is on every day, though today, it is relaxing music,

Reflecting over my life, and the what ifs, and what have's, would i and could i, should i.

Have thought about it, and surprised my self in many ways, deep thought.

Feel Good, not felt like that for a while, i fill at peace, if that make;s seance and i have different attitude today Hooray . xxx

Most probably a one of, but take it for now. xxxx

• More babes on the way, that's lock down for you,

• Thanks for the offer but unable to father. Can practice though!

• they say practice, makes perfect, i was talking about the storks, 

• Whoops, much sorryness. 

• i knew what i was talking about, you must have read wrong, so no problem lol

• Did anyone watch coronation street,last night, how did that dog play a good part, never moved, i cried quiet a bit, and ws not my dog, xx