This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Lovely news Jac. So pleased for you. Have a great trip and I hope you don't get too soggy. It looks black here and I think it'll be tipping down shortly.  Rainie x

• Hi Rainie, I had my bone tablet this morning all it does to me is make me burp lots, don't know if you are aware of it but Morton is having chemo to day, normally hits him hard for 3 day's 

• Hi Ulls, Yes, I read through the last few pages and am aware and sent M another message (above). His previous typo made me smile though.

I had a nice Sunday and in the morning got a Whatsapp message telling me to go to the front door. When I opened it there was a big bouquet from my daughter. What with a lovely breakfast made by husband, it made my day. Hope you had a good weekend?  Rainie x

• What's all this rain nonsense?

Just back and sunburnt. Put my sunglasses on top of my head whilst I was using binoculars, eventually put sunglasses back on, metal frames had heated up so burnt a semi circle under each eye!

Now anointed with witch hazel.

I thought I was cleverer than the monkeys, not so, one had my posh waitrose lunch out of my rucksack in 5 seconds and sat there eating it in front of me!

Great to hear everyone's great news with the exception of Aussie Pet. Her dog had a lovely life and is now over the Rainbow Bridge.

• We had mother's day on Friday because neither my wifr or daughter like busy places, on Sunday we gave support to our friend his wife died from cancer 1 year gone August and Sunday was her birthday.

• Hi pet I'm sorry I missed your post about your dog, I had a dog from teens to late 20s had to put him down due to a brain tumor, I've never had a animal since, couldn't stand the feeling of lose.

• Hi Backkite, fabulous holiday break you had, burnt face, monkeys eat your sarnies, sorry but that made me laugh.

I didn't know being a twitcher was so dangerous.

• Oh Haha bone table lol. Well spotted :) 

M

• Hi Everyone, just checking in post chemo 3.  I will read back more tomorrow. Feeling a little ropey tonight and it was a long afternoon with a late start and slow infusion.  Hope you all sleep well and I will report more tomorrow 

Best wishes

M x 

• Glad you are home, Switch of and sit with feet up, Tomorrow xx