This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - daily chit chat thread - no 9

• 951 replies
  • 53 subscribers

A New Thread, gets very full up. 

It is a chit chat thread, talk about every day life, chit chat, or just rubbish in your life.or what you may be doing.that day, going for Bloods, or Scans.

If you have a special Topic please start a New Thread.

Enjoy Every Day, and Make The Most of it.

Ellie xx

• Afternoon! I haven’t had chance to read the thread yet, apologies for being me me me, but… I have exciting news! Mr Shadders and I have just been to view a boot jump system that allows us to convert our car to a camper. Sooo exciting. We can’t afford a proper camper as it would sit on our drive not doing a lot most of the time. This way we can camp and use it as a car too! We have put down the deposit! We now need to buy the car! Joy

Such a lovely company, they were so proud of their product and are just over the bridge in Kent so easy to pick up. 
    Here’s to weekends away and a tour of Scotland! 
    Later I’m off into London to meet up with my siblings for cocktails and a meal! Then tomorrow I’m away to the New Forest with friends. Have a great weekend whatever you’re up to, hope you are all well. 
    love Jac x

• Thanks Chelle! I would normally cry at that too I think but not from the moment I started watching it lol! And the amount of tears and snot was not pretty! Yes was incredible. Best thing on telly this year apart from Happy Valley! But can’t compare them. 
    I am feeling better today thanks x

Jac

• Just caught up and found you've all skived off having a good time. Meals out; down the pub ; off on trips. I don't know. But I'm glad you're all having a good weekend. I spent the morning singing and Zooming and quite enjoyed myself too.

I also see that some cancerversarys have been clocked up. Well done Morton and ellie. Keep going onwards and upwards towards the next one. Cake and red wine will help the journey.

And lets hope that a vulture doesn't carry off a certain person.

See you all soon, be good comrades.

Rainie x

• WOW…amazing news.  Welcome to Scotland when you come Jac, I am in the west of Scotland :) 

Mx 

• That is exciting news  I hope you have lots of fun touring Scotland x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • We have had a busy day, we had a bed delivered this morning for the guest room, because in 2 weeks time my sister is coming to stay! I have not since her since before covid whilst she was undergoing chemo for breast cancer, so I am thrilled that she is coming to stay! Bed now installed, all new bedding, walls painted, pictures up, all ready……I cannot wait !! X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Lovely Chelle. what a lovely thing to look forward to. xxx

• Oh Chelle that will be lovely to see her again. I haven't seen my sister since 2012...as she lives in Berlin, and it is just to expensive. Face time it's not the same. I hope you will have a lovely time. 

• Hi there Ellie...i haven't been on for a while...my lovely Dog Bonnie had to be put down as her Kidney gave up...well she was 15 so had a good life. But it is so quiet here..and i'm a bit lost not going walkies all the time. 

• Hi Pet

Sorry to hear that,yes i bet you are lost, do you think you might get another dog.

Been a wet day here, think i might just pop, over to you, for a cuppa.